Survey design services
Consultants can add the most value at the very beginning of the project - when the survey is being designed. That is the point where we can help you to build an actionable survey and an action-oriented process. In short, that is where we can help you to use the survey as a real productivity tool.
Some ways we do this are to assure that:
- Relevant areas are covered with questions
- Problems which could result in an invalid survey are avoided
- The survey yields actionable information which supports your organization's mission and strategy
- Survey-takers' expectations are managed
- Respondents can answer without fear of reprisal
- The survey itself is as brief as possible, while gathering all needed information.
In short, we gather valid information which you can use to achieve your goals and objectives.
We prefer to gather information from the client and build the survey around their strategy and key issues, as well as questions which have, in the past, been linked to important outcomes. However, for organizations which prefer to develop their own survey "in-house," we can provide questionnaire review and advice on an hourly basis. This service can have a major impact on the usability of your information, without taking a large bite out of your budget.
Copyright © 2001-2018, Toolpack Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved.