Articles, examples, and white papers
- How to run effective meetings
- Employee empowerment - fad or useful tool?
- Using employee, customer, and supplier suggestions.
- Increasing employee motivation to improve customer service, reduce resistance to change, and cut costs
- Alternative performance evaluations and 360° feedback
- Organizational development - the power of cultural change
- How organizational development works
- Quality Digest cover story on Chrysler’s late-1990s effort to increase change at car dealers
- Gathering information:
- Employee surveys: Gather information to focus and motivate change
- Customer surveys: Using surveys and interviews for customer retention and recovery
- Interviews: Getting qualitative information and a feel for the culture
- Unobtrusive measures: Using existing information to round out your information
- Direct observations: Instead of relying on what people say, see what they do
- Linkage analysis: Find out (and demonstrate) what most strongly influences key outcomes Motivate people to work on drivers of success
- Balanced scorecards: Focus on key issues and strategies while reducing information overload
- Toolpack's change readiness survey (PDF). Discover obstacles and opportunities before you begin, and save time and money.
- Toolpack's change implementation survey (PDF). Where is your survey being implemented well, and where do you need to focus more effort? What are the obstacle to change?
We have other articles at our public information site, Toolpack.info
Copyright © 2001-2017, Toolpack Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved.